Monday, August 31, 2009

ten things i wish people could get.

1] I CANT TAKE HINTS TO SAVE MY LIFE please, dont like... drop hints, i cant take it. if you dont feel like talking to me, want me to do or say something just say it explictly because i will never get it unless you tell me.
2] I AM SARCASTIC. i'm sorry, i will never get over that. i just say things... sorry.
3] JUST FUCKING SAY IT i hate when people dont know what they want, or are beating around the bush. just say/do it. actions make things easier.
4] BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE, the easiest way to annoy me is to complain about your life. it always gets better. ALWAYS. NO--- I DONT CARE-- ALWAYS . you just have to have hope & be a good person. karma is real.
5] YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH ME, YOU WANT TO BE WITH MY FACE & I KNOW IT. i know, i'm cool. but i'm way to complicated for you & i am more than what you "know" about me, way more. you cant handle it. trust me.
6] ITS HARD TO YELL WHEN THE BARRELLS IN YOUR MOUTH. i say random things that may not make sense to you [like lyrics or quotes or words] but there is a method to my madness & you will get it eventually.
7] DO NOT QUESTION ME. i know what i'm doing.
8] "I TOLD YOU GIVE ME A MINUTE & I'LL BE RIGHT BACK." do not ever ask me twice, its superbly annoying
9] I AM WHO I AM, and i wont change until i make the realization for myself. i'm really stubborn like that. i'm sorry. not really, but you get it.
10] I LOVE YOU. no matter what i say, & i mean that about fifty percent of the people in my life, whether we talk conistently or not. i'm a really loyal person, so if we were ever best firends, we will always be best friends, atleast in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment